A few things from my week!
1. Making costumes, eating candy, going to Mass and visiting cemeteries kept us busy this week as we celebrated the Feast of All Saints and All Souls Day. Son #4 is not much into Saints costumes these days (the canonized variety anyway!) so he dressed as the modern version of Sherlock Holmes!
A dashing young man! Sigh, no more tiny St. Kolbe or Padre Pio!
2. Our pumpkin was unique as well this year.
The bite mark is Steve Jobs face profile. Seems a little strange as I type on a Sony VAIO!
3. Half-marathon training is moving along. I am running 10 miles on my long run! We have 4 weeks of training left until we run the St. Jude Half! I admit I am a little nervous!
4. Running the trail in the dark is actually rather fun! Hills are definitely easier when you can not see more than a few feet ahead with your head light. The dark actually motivates me to go a little faster because I do not want to be left behind. The owls hooing definitely creep me out though!
5. Last but not least…..I won another prize!! A sweet Nike long sleeve shirt in black and green! My hubby won a shirt too! Why? Perfect attendance in our training program! How sweet is that?!