This may or may not become a regular feature! On Fridays I will (try to) share five thoughts, items, links or whatever is on my mind or heart! Here we go!
1. My 16-year-old son loves photography and has his own blog! If photography is your thing then check out his photos here ! Yes, it is a shameless plug by his mother!
2. What are your weekend plans? I have a long run on Saturday, six miles, the longest I have ever run at one time! Besides running, I will enjoy our great weather and hang out with my hubby and sons and hopefully with son #3’s sweet girlfriend who will be in town!
3. I will be adding links to my blogroll to share with you things that I really like. I hope you will like them too! ( Now that I figured out how to do that!)
4. I live in the Deep South and of course we are Saints football fans and yes, they did not win last night, but that is o.k.! I’m a believer and it ain’t over till it’s over! We will get to the Super Bowl again!
5. Last, but not least, and on a much more serious note; please remember to pray for all of those who lost their lives on 9/11 and their families. I will leave you with this article about the first man brought out dead. That picture always gets to me.